The Internet Ready Tissue Box Hidden Camera with Recording (DVR) is a perfect example of a dual-function unit.
Cleverly hidden, the camera item is practically invincible in this spy camera product and armed with various features, makes for an excellent surveillance gadget.
The all-black design is also stylish and easily blends in with any home, making it completely obscure from view.
- The video camera boasts of quality resolution of up to 720×480
- Recording and playback can be set as high as 30ftps
- Videos recorded come with a time and date stamp, making it easier for users to pinpoint a specific event.
- The rate for the recording rate may be adjusted depending on the needs of the user.
- Comes with a playback feature.
- Utilizes SD card for recording with memory expandable to as much as 16GB.
- Recording may be scheduled to save on SD card space or set to activate upon detected motion.
- Plug and play feature means that videos do not need conversion before being viewed on the computer.
- Batteries are rechargeable and can record 6 hours non-stop.
- Provides high quality videos even during night time.
- Highly user-friendly with an application menu.
- A/V out is possible.
What’s great about the Internet Ready Tissue Box Hidden Camera with Recording (DVR) is the fact that it’s a two-function item that acts as a tissue box while secretly providing security to any home.
The box is colored in black and blends in with the background, making it completely unnoticeable for the casual observer. The recording options also ensure that the user gets exactly what they want in terms of surveillance.
The product may be activated to run on a specific schedule – perhaps on nighttime – while others may set it up to work after sensing motion. This makes the tissue box hidden camera completely effective for whatever setting.
Recorded videos boast of a time stamp and date, ensuring that homeowners would be able to pinpoint surveillance for any day they choose.
The high quality videos complement the accessibility of the unit, making it possible for users to access surveillance within minutes. With SD card capacity running as high as 16GB, users would have no problem monitoring every second.
The main problem with this product is the fact that there is no AC adaptor for a constant power feed.
However, the rechargeable batteries make it easy to provide a power source for the product without spending too much for the batteries.
Other than that, the tissue box hidden camera makes for a great surveillance item to have around.
All in all, the Internet Ready Tissue Box Hidden Camera with Recording (DVR) provides high quality videos and triggered to work at just the right moment for surveillance to matter.
Attached with an adequate price tag, the model also comes with a remote control, battery charger, 2GB SD card, 2 Li-polymer battery, power supply, SD card reader and user manual.
Suggested uses for the product include nanny surveillance, home/office surveillance and others.
Disclaimer: Spying may be an offense in your jurisdiction or country to monitor the activities of other individuals. So depending on where you are located, please consult your attorney before resorting to any spying.