The Internet has truly revolutionized many aspects of people’s lives today and continues to do so as more online marvels emerge and change the way people communicate and interact with each other.
The Internet has made many aspects in business, marketing and advertising much more convenient, mobile and efficient through online means and channels.
However, the Internet also made means for committing infidelity much more accessible for cheating spouses to exploit.
Social media networks like online dating sites provide a platform for unfaithful spouses to meet new people and cheat on their partners.
Sadly, only 46 percent of men think that having online affairs like these ones from dating sites believe that what they’re doing is a form of infidelity according to Divorce Mag, while most regard this as a harmless thing that won’t hurt relationships.
If you think spending time and participating actively in online dating sites is a form of infidelity and believes that your spouse is engaged in one, then you can use the following list as your guide for determining so.
You should understand that it would not be wise on your part to start making accusations before you have gathered enough evidences to support your claim – but whatever you intend to do after confirming so is all up to you.
* You can start by listing down both paid and free Internet dating sites. Some of the more popular ones include eHarmony, Match.com, and Chemistry.com among others.
You can search online for other sites and read reviews about those who are most frequented by people – and potentially your cheating spouse. Familiarize yourself with the names and the URLs of these sites.
* If you and your spouse are using the same computer at home, you can access the Internet browsers that your potentially cheating spouse is using to visit these online dating sites.
Aside from Internet Explorer, you can also check for other popular browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari.
Each browser has unique features but you can check the browser history for websites that was recently accessed.
If you can’t find anything from the history, you can try typing in keywords and keyword phrases that can be associated with a dating site and see what will come up.
* There is a possibility that your spouse will try to conceal his or her online dating activities by accessing the site with the browser in anonymous mode, preventing their visits from being recorded in the history.
Or, your potentially cheating spouse may delete the browser history all together.
Missing chunks of browser history from the timeline when you are certain is in the same timeframe as your spouse’s online use is an indication that he or she is trying to conceal something.
* If you’ve identified the dating site that your spouse might have visited, you can create your own profile and join the site to verify if your spouse is indeed using the service.
Your spouse will most likely not use his or her name as their screen name handle but there is a greater likelihood that they may have used their first names.
You can narrow down your search for your spouse in any particular dating site by listing down the location, age range, ethnicity, hobbies, and other attributes that your spouse might use.
There are other ways that you can employ to check if your spouse is on online dating sites.
You can even use monitoring software that you can install in your computer but you can only do this if you and your spouse are using a common computer.
Again, what you will do with the information you gathered and your courses of action is up to you, but always remember to act only if you have sufficient evidence in your hands.
Disclaimer: Spying may be an offense in your jurisdiction or country to monitor the activities of other individuals. So depending on where you are located, please consult your attorney before resorting to any spying.
Incoming search terms:
- how to bust your partner on a dating website?
- bust cheaters on dating sites
- how to tell if your husband is on a dating site
- how to tell if your husband is on dating sites
- how yo tell if my husband is online dating
- is there a free way to find out if yoyr husband is on i ternet dating sites and cheating sites
- my husband lying about dating sites how can i find on his iphone
- search wife\s name to see if she\s on dating sites
- see if your lady is on dating sites
- see if your spouse dating sites